As Terrafirma prepares to enter its ninth policy year, we would like to remind members of some important points. Terrafirma is a unique insurance company – a nonprofit, member-owned risk retention group, created specifically to help land trusts. Please keep the following in mind so that we can better help you.
- File your claim at www.terrafirma.org within the policy year in which the problem first started to avoid risking loss of coverage of the claim.
- The policy year is not the same as the calendar year – it is March 1 to March 1, plus a 60-day grace period that ends April 30.
- Filing claims does not affect your premium price! If in doubt, please file a claim or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entering a dispute in the Challenges section of your application is not an official claim.
We’re here to help! If you have any questions, please let us know.
Conservation Defense Coordinator
ALLIANCE RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC
(202) 800-2248 | email@example.com